One Stop Centre for Domestic Workers Visa Services . Apply for New Visa, Renew & Cancel your Maid, Nanny, Housekeeper, Cook, Driver Visa at any time.
We Cover & Manage Entire Visa Process For Maid / Nanny / Housekeeper / Babysitter / Caregiver, etc. Opening Sponsor File Entry Permit, Change of Status services. Medical Fitness Test, Emirates ID, Medical Insurance, Employment Contracts are also provided. Reserve Domestic’ is division of Paralegal Services , specializes in the clearance of house maids and domestic servant’s visas. Please forward following documents to receive a quote from our specialist consultant.
- Sponsor’s passport copy including the visa stamped page
- Attested labour contract from the Immigration Department
- Housemaid passport copy. Valid for more than 6 months
- Housemaid’s personal photo 8 with white background
- Marriage certificate of sponsor attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Sponsor’s Wife passport copy and visa stamp page copy
- Children passport copy and visa stamp copy
- Tenancy contract copy of sponsor
- You are welcome to visit our office to discuss your requirement, face to face, with a consultant.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your maid visa in Dubai.
How much does it cost to sponsor a maid or nanny in Dubai?
Costs to hire a full-time maid or nanny yourself
Hiring a maid or nanny in Dubai can be more affordable than you think, even for households on a tight budget. But it’s important to note that you or your entire household are legally required to have a combined monthly income of at least AED 25,000.
Here’s how much you can expect to spend when hiring and sponsoring a live-in domestic helper in Dubai.
The monthly salary varies and can range from AED 1,500 to AED 5,000. The salary will depend on factors such as experience, responsibilities, references, skills, etc. When deciding a maid’s monthly income, you must also comply by her home country’s minimum wage laws enforced by her embassy in the UAE.
2. Health insurance
It’s a mandatory requirement for all sponsors to provide health insurance cover for the full-time domestic helper.
Depending on which insurance provider and premium you choose, you can expect to pay around AED 5,000 to AED 10,000 annually.
3. Sponsorship fees
As her future legal sponsor in the country, you will need to apply for your maid’s UAE residence visa. This will cost you around AED 5,000 to AED 5,500 per year, which is a non-refundable fee.