Free Zone business setup
Free Zones business setup in UAE including IFZA, JAFZA, DAFZA, DIFC, DMCC, SAIF ZONE & HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE and Registered in DMCC & DED. Our PRO teams specialists can provide an efficient and independent services
Free Zone business setup in Dubai
Amazon documents clearing was formed by Team of experienced PRO Services & documents clearing services provider
Amazon documents clearing was formed by Team of experienced PRO Services & documents clearing services provider already in Public Practice and all Free Zones in UAE including IFZA, JAFZA, DAFZA, DIFC, DMCC, SAIF ZONE & HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE and Registered in DMCC & DED. Our PRO teams specialists can provide an efficient and independent services to your business about the company profitability and state of affairs. We go further to provide insight into the areas to focus on for enhancing the performance of your business.
Here is a list of services we provide:
Company Formation / Approvals from U.A.E. / Governmental Authorities Assistance with U.A.E Bank Account Opening / License Amendments & Renewals / Company De-Registration & Liquidation / Where to set up a company / Why setup Company in Dubai / Business setup in Dubai LLC /Licensing Dubai / Industrial license Dubai / Commercial license Dubai /Professional license / Civil license / Branch of a Local Company
Representative Office / Government Representative Office /License Amendment / Change Trade Name / Change or add Business Activity Change Local Agent Details / Sale of Business /Change or add Management Details / Bequeathing License / Devolution of License /Add or Remove Partner Details / Capital Amendment / Liquidation for Merger / License cancellation /License Renewal
COMPANY FORMATION IN THE FREE ZONE
Company Free Zone Authority is fast and easy and can be completed within 3-4 working days.
The business set up can also be done remotely, personal presence is not required for the company formation.
The personal documents that are needed for the business set up in this Free Zone include:
Company name options
- Passport copy
- Residential address and phone number
- Utility bill as proof of address
- Passport-size photo (for visa-eligible companies)
- Copy of entry stamp to UAE (for visa-eligible companies)
The documents provided after successful completion of the registration are:
- Trade License
- Certificate of incorporation
- Share Certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Lease Agreement
UAE RESIDENCE VISAS COSTS
The usual time-frames would be the following:
- Company setup 3 days
- Establishment card 7-10 days
- Entry visa 5 days
- Medical check-up, Emirates ID and visa stamping 5-6 days
RENEWAL OF LICENSE
The renewal process is easy and straightforward. It is the same price as the first year license registration cost.
If you want to make any changes in your company during the renewal, there are no amendment charges.
The requirements for the renewal are:
- Submission of application form
The 100% foreign ownership, 100% profit repatriation, world-class infrastructure facilities, and more investor benefits are driving foreign investors to IFZA Dubai.
COMPANY FORMATION IN IFZA DUBAI
Company Formation in IFZA is a quick & easy process. To avoid any roadblocks and to have a hassle-free Company Set Up, it is best to proceed with a Registered Agent like amazon. Our expert team will guide and assist you throughout and beyond the company formation.
We will help you choose the right Business Package at the most affordable price for you to set up your dream company. The international Free Zone Authority is the perfect choice for foreign investors for Company Formation.
Facilities such as Offices, Warehouses, Residential Apartments, hotel, retail outlet options are available in IFZA Free zone. Several license options (Consultancy License, Service License, Trading License, General Trading License, Industrial License and Holding License) available, able to effectively serve small local to large international LICENSE TYPES AVAILABLE IN INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE AUTHORITY
- Consultancy License – providing expert and professional consultancy services for professionals.
- Service License – allows production, re-production, transformation and distribution of services.
- Trading License – enables the licensee to trade items specified on the trade license.
- General Trading License – enables the licensee to trade wider range of items.
- Industrial License – allows to import raw materials, production, re-production, manufacture, package and export.
- Holding License – allows the holding standalone assets and/or shares in other companies.
FEATURES OF IFZA FREEZONE COMPANY
- Co-Branded with the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, Dubai
- Cost effective Business Setup Packages starting from AED 13,900
- Fast & easy freezone company incorporation
- Customized Office Setup Solutions – Flexi Desk, Executive Office
- Comprehensive range of business activities – Consultancy, Service and Trading options
- Physical presence of shareholders is not required
- No physical office requirements
- Proof of share capital is not required
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of company profits and capital
- Ability to incorporate holding companies
WHAT MAKES IFZA UNIQUE FREEZONE ?
- No need to submit Annual Audit at Free zone
- 3 years visa for owners and employees
- No Employee guarantee deposit required
- Passport Copy is the only document required
- Physical presence of Company Owners is not required
- No physical office is required
- Exemption from Corporate and Income tax
- 100% repatriation of profit.
IFZA FREEZONE COMPANY SETUP COST & TRADE LICENSE PACKAGES
TRADING / CONSULTANCY / SERVICES 1 YEAR LICENSE LICENSE
|LICENSE PACKAGES (1 YEAR LICENSE)||Standard Fee||Discounted Fee*|
|Zero Visa – Commercial License||AED 13,900||–|
|License with 1 Visa Quota||AED 17,900||AED 15,200|
|License with 2 Visa Quota||AED 21,900||AED 18,600|
|License with 3 Visa Quota||AED 23,900||AED 20,300|
|License with 4 Visa Quota||AED 25,900||AED 22,000|
|License with 5 Visa Quota||AED 27,900||AED 23,700|
|License with 6 Visa Quota||AED 29,900||AED 25,400|
IFZA FREEZONE COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT CARD & VISA FEES
|Fee in AED|
|Establishment Card (1 years)||AED 2,000|
|Resident Visa (3 years)||AED 3,750|
|Medical test||AED 870|
|Emirates ID||AED 370|