New establishment card and renewal services
After obtaining a license for the company, the owner or manager of the company must apply for an immigration card, new or renewal (Establishment Card).
Document for new immigration establishment card.
- Copy of trade license
- Office Ejari, Partner passport copy, visa copy
- Emirates ID original
- Local passport copy
- Emirates ID original family book copy
- Immigration establishment card renewal.
The following documents are necessary to renew Immigration Computer Card:
- Filled application
- Original Immigration Card & emirates id original
- Copy of Trade License
- Copy of the addition listing the partners’ names in case of LLC, issued from Department of Economic Development.
- Location map of the company in Arabic with Telephone number.
- Valid Tenancy Contract.
Immigration Establishment Card is issued for 1 years. There is no fine for delay. But renewed card will be issued from the date of last expiry.
- If the original Immigration Card is lost, Police Certificate to be attached with the application.
Call us now for Free Consultation.
Dubai office: 04-33000-11, Ajman office: 06-7403110, DIP office: + 97142528846